Spring arrived a couple of days ago. So many colors of green are everywhere! Trees, flowers, bushes, vines are all blooming in a profusion of color. I love this time of year ~ the freshness in the air, the glorious colors, the cool mornings, the warmth of the sunshine during the day, the newness of everything.
We just got back from a wonderful family vacation and had such a special time. Though vacations are always great, getting home and back into our regular routine is always really nice too. I feel so well-rested and inspired.
This month has been a great one. I am doing very well keeping my focus on things that are important to me. I am reading, running, writing, taking photographs, spending time with my family. My mom, daughter, and I have been working on a 3-generation book project and I took the final proof to the printer today. I already have my next book project in mind and can't wait to get started on it. My marathon is in 8 weeks, and I am running a 19 mile long run this weekend.
I am excited about the possibilities of spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment