
“How do geese know when to fly to the sun? Who tells them the seasons? How do we, humans know when it is time to move on? As with the migrant birds, so surely with us, there is a voice within if only we would listen to it, that tells us certainly when to go forth into the unknown.” ~Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
I have been noticing so many geese the past week or so. Geese breakfasting on grass and grubs, geese honking at one another, geese soaring through the air, geese splashing into the river. I love their plaintive cries, their fat bodies, their lack of fear of me. I like to watch them flying so beautifully overhead, usually in a group and looking so symmetrical and lovely.
I have been noticing so many geese the past week or so. Geese breakfasting on grass and grubs, geese honking at one another, geese soaring through the air, geese splashing into the river. I love their plaintive cries, their fat bodies, their lack of fear of me. I like to watch them flying so beautifully overhead, usually in a group and looking so symmetrical and lovely.
No comments:
Post a Comment