"The sky, a perfect empty canvas, offers clouds nonetheless. They shift and drift and beg interpretation...such is the nature of art." ~ Jeb DickersonI love the sky like it was this morning ~ blue, rose, lavendar sky strewn with gray and white clouds. The air was chilly, and the river was swollen from the rain we've been having. I saw several geese bobbing along the bank of the river and several more poking about in the grass at the water's edge.
7 miles this morning ~ a bit faster than normal for me. I felt great! After about a half mile, I remember thinking that absolutely nothing was sore or painful or "off "at all! I stopped and took a few pictures. The sky was just beautiful.
7 miles this morning ~ a bit faster than normal for me. I felt great! After about a half mile, I remember thinking that absolutely nothing was sore or painful or "off "at all! I stopped and took a few pictures. The sky was just beautiful.
I am already in my 4th week of marathon training. May and the trail marathon will be here before I know it. I did a very low-key training last year and the marathon was HARD. Hoping to ramp things up a bit this year and get in some more hills and some more miles actually on trails. Then I want to keep going and do the 50K Stump Jump at the beginning of October ~ my first ultra!
Right now, I am really enjoying being outside in the mornings and starting my days with running, photography, Nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment