Wednesday, January 11, 2012

AM Yoga



"The most important pieces of equipment you need for doing yoga are your body and your mind." ~Rodney Yee

I have been drawn to yoga over the years. I've taken a few classes here and there and decided several times I'd like to develop a yoga practice, but I've never actually made it happen. I would really like to incorporate yoga into my day-to-day life, and the early morning time seems to be the ideal - and only - realistic time for me to practice. I have been setting my alarm clock 30 minutes earlier than I usually do and doing "AM Yoga" with Rodney Yee. I may not really feel like getting out of bed that early, but I feel so good stretching my body and relaxing and developing a strong feeling of inner peace and stillness at the beginning of my day.

No comments: